10.10.12

new pieces from the oxford


Hello everyone,
Today, after school I looked round in oxford streets. I saw new places and nice things..
I need some clothes and boots for winter season. So, I looked at several stores carefully and
I noticed a few nice pieces. I want to share them with you. I hope, you'll like..


Herkese merhaba,
bugün, okuldan sonra Oxford sokaklarında dolaştım. yeni yerler ve güzel şeyler keşfettim.
Kış sezonu için birkaç kıyafet ve bota ihtiyacım vardı. Buna istinaden, özenle birkaç mağazaya bakındım..ve birkaç güzel parça dikkatimi çekti. Onları sizinle paylaşmak istedim..Umarım beğenirsiniz.


                                                       Debenhams, River Island, New Look

                                       



                                                   Mel, New Look, River Island, Topshop


                                                             New Look, Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment