11.2.13

New pieces from River Island


       Hi,everyone,
       I couldn't care about my blog for long times. It can't be told that I'm a good blogger these times. I had a very busy week, also more busy days are waiting for me. Last week, when I had a free time I glanced around the River Island. I discovered nice pieces which are for new season.  And its time to share new pieces. I liked all of them especially; green jacket but now I like cream one too. Now,there is a new dilemma. By the way,you can tell me your opinion.  
 I hope,you will like these. Lets look at these...

   Herkese selamlar;
Uzun zamandır blogumla ilgilenemedim.Bu aralar iyi bir blogger olduğum söylenemez.Yoğun bir hafta geçirdim,ayrıca daha yoğun günler beni bekliyor.Geçen hafta, bir boşluk yakalayıp kendimi River Island'a attım,şöyle bir göz gezdirdim biraz.ve yeni sezona ait çok hoş parçalar keşfettim.Zaman yeni şeyler paylaşma zamanı.Açıkçası ben hepsini begendim özellikle yeşil montu.Fakat şimdi krem rengi de hoşuma gitti.Yeni bir ikilemle karşı karşıyayım:) 
bu konuda sizinde fikirlerinize açığım. Umarım beğenirsiniz.Hadi bakalım...



             


No comments:

Post a Comment